Build a solid workforce for visionaries
Join the best team that's building the best teams
- Accelerated learning: Be a part of a young fast growing RecruitmentTech startup that lays a lot of emphasis on being entrepreneurial about everything you do.
- Premium clients: Work for fast growing and premium investor backed global clients that are building cutting edge products in their respective domains. Build lifelong relationships with senior professionals who are the very best in their respective skills.
- Simplified work: We provide you access to premium tools and databases that ease your day to day work so you could easily focus only the important activities.
Challenges of 2022
Challenges of 2022
"We want to become the career partner of choice for premium technology talent. We want to make significant progress in our overall candidate experience - be it for information access, mentorship support, the quality of opportunities or anything else."
"At Wisemonk we believe in constant upskilling of recruiters with the combination of best in class L&D programs and catering to premium niche mandates across the SaaS industry."
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteriaSource potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in recruitment
- Expertise in both tech and non-tech hiring
- Strong sourcing skills using LinkedIn, Head hunting, etc.
- Experience working on nice and super niche role
- Experience in end to end recruitment as an individual contributor and managing multiple clients
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- High obsession with technology and process driven way of doing things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Perks & benefits
As part of our pursuit to lead impactful, fulfilling lives, we take benefits pretty seriously.
Not only do we offer truly fair and competitive compensation, but we cover 100% of your insurance, give you extra money each month to do more of the things you love, give back 10% of your time each week, and set you up with the home office of your dreams.
Weekly L&D sessions
Self learning incentives
Premium clients and roles
Susheel K J
" I joined as a software intern but because of my growth in Wisemonk I have been promoted to lead in mere 2 years!"
"My journey in this company started a year ago, since then there is upscale in my growth"
"I have always been treated here as a family, I was one of the founding members.
Employee & Alumni Reviews
Work culture is great and employee well being are always a priority in Indeed, exceptional leadership team
Work life balance is a great perk being with Indeed as we have an OPEN PTO policy
Management encourages employees to take timeoff.
The culture is very positive and transparent and everyone is open to new ideas and suggestions
There are lots of opportunities for growth
Teams generally enjoy a lot of autonomy and freedom to choose what they want to work on
This is one of the best company to work with
BEST WORK CULTURE
The best place to learn the advanced tact of web designing team and nice persons here. Always learn too many things from senior, managers and my colleagues.
To get more ideas for the company and can lead the good and better team work for the organization and self confidence and motivate for the betterment of the organization and self
You get to work with smart people(most of them are from IIT, IIIT)
They provide food, snacks, drinks.... with no extra cost
Chill work culture Awesomely designed office space
Employee Assistance Programee
Home workstation set up budget of £500,
What makes onform great place to work